Friday, August 10, 2012

A very beautiful Batu highland, Malang, Central Java

I've just found out this gorgeous nature of Malang region last month.

While I was in Malang downtown I headed to Batu highland area, then kept went up & up until reached to da top of da hills & mountains. The landscape views are amazing to everywhere I looked!, I believe not many people in Indonesia realized about this awesome place.

As I kept going to border of the region, I found a lovely forest with beautiful twin waterfalls inside it (Watu Ondo waterfalls). I've had also met local monkeys by the side of the road,...they were playing with their colonies & sitting blocking the road, they seems didn't mind taking food from us either (but less agressive then "quite scary" Sangeh's monkey in Bali)..hahaha..

#beautiful #nature #Java #island #travel #holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment